How to Remote View Security Camera (CCTV) on your smart phone…!!!
How Remote View CCTV Camera by Smartphone
I. Android Devices:
$latex \bigstar$ Note : Before you doing the following steps, make sure that your DVR is:
- Connected to LAN via R45 Cable
- Internet access of your LAN is working
- and Your android smartphone is internet accessed.
In order to remote view your home CCTV on your android smartphone devices, you can use many different methods and apps. However, in this post, i am going to show you the easy ways and free of charge to remote view your home security camera while your are away from home. You just install a free apps on your smartphone, by the following steps:
- Go to Play Store and search for: gDMSS Lite application
- Install gDMSS Lite on your Device
- Open Appllication after installed
- After you Touch Open, you will see as the following Picture, Then Touch Camera Icon
- Touch the Menu Icon and choose Device Manager
- Then the following window will appeared, go to Touch on “Plus Icon”
- Touch on “P2P” (we don’t have public IP, so we use P2P, have limited number of users’ access at same time. If we use Public IP, we can access by many users at the same time.)
- Then, fill in the information as below:
Touch on “Start Live Preview” button, or “ Save icon” you will see as the following Picture:
- Name: (you can fill in whatever you want), example “CameraHome”….
- SN: serial number, you have to fill in exactly serial number of your DVR. You can find it while you buy DVR from any shops. Example serial number format is “ TZA4FEXXXXXX39J ” with quotation marks.
- Username: please fill in as “admin”
- Password: please fill in as “admin”. Some DVR provide different passwords.
- Live View: Choose “Extra” because it will give you more clear view than “Main”.
- Playback: (choose the same Live View option above).
10. Touch on (1) to choose divided screen on your devices. Touch on each “plus” icon (2) on the divided screen and choose which channel to be shown on that screen.
Assume that, our DVR have the Channel numbers as the following:
- Channel 01: Right side of building
- Channel 02: Left side of building
- Channel 03: Front side of Building
- Channel 04: Inside living room
- Channel 05: Inside office – working space
- Channel 06: Behind kitchen
- Channel 07: Top Roof 3rd floor
It’s Done…!! now you can remote view your home or office by Smartphone without needed public IP address. However, this method is little slow and limitation of number of users access at the same time (but it’s free of charge).